If you plan to hit the road with your pets this holiday season, keep in mind that all La Quinta Inns & Suites are pet-friendly.
PetravelR™ knows that it’s not always easily to find nice comfortable lodging for the night that will also welcome your furry family members. So we were happy to learn that La Quinta not only allows pets, but they don’t tack on additional room fees or pet deposits to your room charges!
Here is La Quinta’s current pet policy:
• We love all kinds of animals, but only domestic pets, like cats and dogs, are allowed to stay at La Quinta.
• While our rooms are spacious, no more than two (2) domestic pets are allowed per room.
• When you check in, let the front desk staff know you’ll have a pet in your room. You’ll need to sign a Pet Policy Agreement, and then you and your pet can make yourselves at home.
• Be sure to keep your pets on a leash or in a carrier if they’re outside your room.
• Pets (s) shall remain within your control at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier. Pets may remain alone in a guestroom so long as the pet is well-behaved. However, if your pet is disturbing other guests/staff or causing damage, then it cannot be left alone and must remain in your control.
• With the exception of authorized service animals, pets are not allowed in the breakfast area, the fitness center and the laundry room or at the pool.
• Please contact Housekeeping to make arrangements for room cleaning. Because we can’t clean your room while you and your pets are present, we suggest you schedule a time during the hotel’s normal cleaning schedule for us to clean while you are out and about. (Maybe this is a good time to think about a walk?)
• In consideration for other guests, please clean up after your pets, and keep them within your control at all times. If your cat is staying with you, you’ll need to provide a litter box.
• We count on you to prevent your pet from making excessive noise, being disruptive or aggressive to other guests. If your pet is deemed dangerous, harmful or disruptive, hotel management has sole discretion to require you to find other accommodations. The hotel also reserves the right to contact animal control to have a pet removed.
• If your room requires excessive cleaning, or if damages are incurred as a result of your pet’s actions, the hotel may charge for additional services and repairs.
PetravelR™ notes that the policy doesn’t limit the pets permitted to dogs and cats, it simply says “only domestic pets, like cats and dogs, are allowed,” so we’re thinking you can probably bring your pair of house rabbits or guinea pigs, but not your pygmy goats. Always best to check with the company or particular location in advance, of course.
Wishing you safe and happy travels!