If you’re heading to Vermont for a ski vacation with your canine companion, Stowe Mountain Lodge is one of the area hotels that welcomes dogs. Set amid the natural beauty of New England, the luxury resort has 300 rooms and suites.
- Dog‐friendly rooms are in the main hotel and exclude the Front Four accommodations and Mountain Cabins.
- The maximum weight allowed is a total of 100 pounds.
- Dogs may not be left alone in the guest room at any time.
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times while on the hotel premises. Dogs are not permitted in the hotel restaurants, near the pool or pool deck, or in other public areas with the exception of arriving and departing through the main or upper lobbies.
- A $125 non‐refundable fee is charged for all “Dog Guests.”
Before making a reservation, PetravelR™ recommends that you review the hotel’s complete pet policy.